I. Introduce the Aiki/AVP Workshop to current AVPeople.
II. Learn and test three somatic skills:
- Experience Transforming stress (fight/flight/freeze) into assertiveness.
- Learn one somatic Affirmation exercise (Centering).
- Use the somatic Affirmation skill to control fear (a "startle" response)
- Learn one somatic Communication exercise (Attention).
- Use the somatic Attention skill to control and lead an aggressive partner.
- Apply all the foregoing to the AVP "Hand Pushing Demonstration."
- Share a personal somatic insight from life or from AVP facilitation.
- Extend the foregoing to develop a somatic parallel to another traditional AVP exercise.
- Read through, question and critique a typical Aiki/AVP Agenda.
- Discuss how to bring Aiki/AVP somatics to our communities.